Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thai - Tom Yum Soup


It´s minus 25 degree cold today..when I was driving to work this morning, I thought..damn it! I feel I am gonna catch a cold soon! I just feel the cold air rushing into my body system and I knew I need a good remedie to stop the cold before it is too late. My Mum used to cook very spicy food when she noticed a cold syptom.

I made a Tom Yum Chicken soup when I got home..it´s so simple and fast you can´t believe. For this soup, I used ready Tomyum paste my sister brought me from last visit.
This is so conveinent to use, it really saved alot of my time because making curry paste can be a pain in the ass sometime!


All I did was to cut the chicken breast, egg plant and mushroom into pieces and them into a pan filled with 1 liter of boiling water & the mixed spices then let it cook for 20 mintues.

Nelina was not a home, so I enjoyed this hot moment all myself infront of fire place, with a blanket, 2 cats keeping my feet warm on each leg, some light Jack Johnson and Jason Marz music at spotify and soft candle lights..
I love the way the heat rushed into my body & keep me away from the cold and make me feel alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment